Monday, March 20, 2006

Shake Your Fluffy Stuff!

I'm watching TV with the grandsons, namely The Wonder Pets. The 4-yr.-old loves it, and Ming Ming the duckling dances and says Shake Your Fluffy Stuff. Um, sure. It's dreary and raining, cold and I have a freaking toothache. I'm thinking it's some sinus thing, because it hurts on both the bottom and top teeth, and I have NEVER had a toothache in my life. I have noticed that I haven't had any sinus migraines lately, but that my jaw, teeth, neck and ear have been bothering me. I know I should go to the Dr., but I don't even have one anymore. All those years without health insurance and I never needed a Dr., and now that I have insurance, I find myself needing one. I wonder how long it would take to get in to see someone, provided I could find one who is taking new patients.
Oh joy, the spongey yellow fellow and his starfish friend are on now. As soon the blogging has finished, I think we'll turn off the television and make some cookies.
I am going to send the Irish Hiking Scarf and the mittens off to Michigan tomorrow. I had the boys take some pictures for me this morning so I could show you the finished product.
If the weather doesn't get any better here, I should keep them!

No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...