Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelly!

In spite of how this cake looks, we really do like her! I made her this, filled it with different coffees, and some lemon-poppyseed scone and muffin mix!



I didn't really throw it down on the ground, but I was trying to get a picture of it right before I left for work. Late, as usual. I'm hoping it's much cuter in real life.
I'm going to try to blog while on the road this coming week. Just so I can brag that I'm not working.
Hopefully, this will be my view:


PS - Oh, and after I burned 2 of the layers for the cake (out for the squirrels now!) I decided to start spinning - for my own solace. I am LOVING that merino/silk! The sheen is beautiful!!

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Those Key West colors are the ones I used when I painted my bedroom. I love Key West! Did you eat at that Cuban place on Caroline Street?

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...