But all is not lost - I'm going to get a card reader tomorrow. Because I can't download pictures, I have to tell you things. Vacation things.
1. It was hot.
2. I rode Soarin' and Mission:Space at Epcot.
3. The latter was a bad idea.
4. I snorkled off the Dry Tortugas.
5. Tortuga means turtle.
6. I ate sushi.
7. I drank Kirin for the first time.
8. I picked a crab for the first time.
9. I rode from Clemson, SC to Key West in a Mazda Miata, and back again.
10. He traded it in for a bigger car today.
11. Saw The DaVinci Code and MI3.
12. Drank Yueng Ling beer.
13. Saw a pregnant woman wearing a bikini.
14. Turns out she wasn't pregnant.
15. I broke out in hives one night. Bad hives.
16. I almost finished the second Jaywalker.
17. I didn't buy any souvenirs.
18. I didn't get to one freaking yarn or fabric store.
19. I got early birthday presents.
20. One of them was an RCA mp3 player.
21. I love it.
22. Glad to be home!
Okay, if anyone is still reading, I have a question. I want to make a nursing pillow, like a Boppy. Has anyone done this? I found this great link to Jan Andrea, and I think I may give it a go. I am also thinking of making the baby slings. Anyone ever use one of these?
Update on babies Daniel and Luke: They're both just under 2 lbs. now, one is at 68% for his "age", and I forget what the other one is - maybe like 43%? The doctor was assuming they would be larger because my daughter has diabetes, but they're on the small side. She gained 2 lbs. last month, and all but 3 oz. was baby weight. I saw the latest sonogram (ultrasound?) of them, and they looks so cute. Relatively speaking.
Hopefully I can get a card reader soon, so I can thrill you with my vacation pictures!