Okay, I'm tagging anyone who reads this. And let me know if you do it, because I want to read it!
Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better. (Gee, thanks)
1. Who was your best friend? Well, my best friend graduated the year before (thanks for leaving me behind, Bev). BUT - never fear, I was never at a loss for friends. Lori, Sherri, Paula, all of them!!
2. What sports did you play? Does competitive drinking count?
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't get my license until after I graduated. Bev did try to teach me to drive, but I was hopeless. Or maybe it was the "Beast", her 60's something Mercury Comet. Manual steering, manual brakes. Let me tell you though, she could drive it like Tony Stewart on a race track!
4. It's Friday night, where were you? During the fall, at a football game, because I was in marching band. I spent a lot of time with fellow Junior Leader and 4-H people, too. They were a fun group!
5. Were you a party animal? Maybe a party-er. I wouldn't say I was an animal, though! Just some beer usually.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Heavens, I still am. It's a curse, I tell you.
7. Ever skip school? Of course.
8. Ever smoke? Yes, but I never got good at it.
9. Were you a nerd? Now that's funny.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Hell No.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Puleeze, it's been 27 years!! NO!
12. Who was your favorite teacher? I hate to admit it, but I liked all of them!
13. Favorite class? English, Shop, Art, Government, yeah, all of them.
14. What was your school's full name? Crestview High School
15. School mascot? Now this is funny - A Rebel. The Crestview Rebels. And this is a high school in NE Ohio. I live in SC now, and it still cracks me up!!
16. Did you go to Prom? Heck, I was the prom chairman! So yes, I went!
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? God help me, NOOOOO!
18. What do you remember most about graduation? I loved it! All the attention, the parties afterward, the food, the beer! No more high school!
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? I'd have to think too hard for that.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? What the hell does that mean??
21. Did you have a job your senior year? I didn't drive, so I babysat. Yeah, that was fun.
22. Who did you date? Hmm, no one from school. Les Bardo - from 4-H. He drove a Camaro and he was cute.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Try the cafeteria. We were out in the country, for heaven's sake.
24. Have you gained weight since then? Only about 2 lbs. a year. Don't do the math.
25. What did you do after graduation? Got married. How do you think that worked out for me???
26. When did you graduate? 1979. You know - We're so great, we're so fine, we're the class of '79!!
27. Senior picture: