Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm Podding! I'm Podding!

With the arrival of an early birthday present
(thanks Bets and Kevin!) I am now an official podcast listener. People, do you pod yet??? Music is great, especially MY music, but this podcast stuff is terrific. Not just any old podcast, but the KNITTING and QUILTING podcasts! So far I've just been going through all the back podcasts of Cast On with Brenda Dayne and Alex Anderson's quilting ones. This has now added to the time I do not clean, cook or do laundry. I really don't miss it.
Next up - when the camera battery is done charging, I will have pictures of the gorgeous merino/silk roving I'm spinning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...