Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cold Chuck

The babies ETA is now 2pm today. Katy's sugar was very low during the night, and the Dr. wanted it stabilized and higher before doing surgery.
Toby's first day of school drop-off went well - for him. I was a basket case. I dug the old Olympus (1.3 megapixels!) out of storage and put new batteries in, and was able to get some pictures of him. I think we'll head on over to Best Buy after school is over to purchase a new camera.
BTW, I had dream last night that one of the babies was cold, and I called him "Cold Chuck". What is that all about?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cold??? geez mom, you are making me nervous! oh and yeah you are very bizarre.

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...