Thursday, January 18, 2007

Just Stopping By

I'm on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride over here in the upstate. We've been house hunting in Tifton, GA, and getting this house ready to sell. I had to drop my costume designing class this semester, because it's already too much.
We've finally gotten a winter blast here, which is fine with me because I'm trapped in my house with 3 small children these days. My daughter is in the hospital, having her gallbladder removed, and I have Bowen and the twins. It's been over 24 hours already, with no end in sight. I'm just not used to this! The babies are finally both sleeping at the same time, but I don't expect it to last long. I'm trying to work on the house while they're here, but to show you just how difficult it is, here's a picture of the living room.

That's Bowen under the pink blanket in the corner. He doesn't want to take a bath and get dressed, and I didn't feel like arguing. I bathed the babies in the sink this morning. They don't sit up on their own yet, so it was like trying to keep hold of a 15 lb. bar of soap!
I have tons of stuff to do yet, so I had better get busy while they're sleeping.
Tootles!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, took me awhile to figure out where Bowen was! Hee hee

You get the "Mom of the Year" Award! Hang in there girl!

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...