Thursday, February 22, 2007

On the Long Road Home


It's a miracle! I got past the ribbing on Thermal, and now I'm heading home. That is, if home was on Saturn.
I finally took some pictures of the sweaters I managed to finish up this winter. First is the Peace Fleece Old Friend Pullover in KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in cranberry, complete with the shirt I wore with it.

I finally got to blocking the the Peace Fleece Everyday Cardigan today. No buttons yet. This is in KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in Chestnut.

It's way to small for me, and I knew I had swatched for it. Then I went back and looked at what size I made. Um, a medium. Wow, I WAS on crack when I read that pattern!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your sweaters look great! And as for the Chestnut one...Jesse said she wanted a sweater...so there you go. Or you can send it to me ;o)

Susan said...

Oh Man! I hear you on the ribbing! I just started and whew, talk about a labor of love :)
The Hemp bag you are interested in can be found @ lanaknits.com & addtitional pics are on my blog www.noknitsherlock.blogspot.com (I have the a link to lanaknits there also).
Fantastic job on all the sweaters...you are a knitting machine! See ya on the Thermal KAL.
-Susan.

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...