Wednesday, January 09, 2008

How About a Quarter for a Coffee?

I don't care what you coffee-hating grouchmeisters say, I LOVE my Senseo. I mean J's Senseo. I found Hazelnut and French Vanilla pods at Wal-Mart for $3.84 for a bag of 16, so with tax that makes it about a quarter a cup. I put a pod in, push the double cup button, and when that's done, I push the single cup. That gives me a little too much to fit in my travel cup, but who cares? Add a little sugar or fat-free vanilla creamer, and it's paradise all over again. Coffee paradise, that is.

Speaking of double shots, here's one from my work window:

1 comment:

Julie said...

hmmmm -- can't do it. I have had a Senseo for a couple of years, and I like it, but don't use it every day. Just when there's no coffee left in the regular drip coffeemaker, and I need a boost. But I must like my coffee a lot stronger than you do. I tried a double shot with one pod of dark roast, and it just doesn't have enough ... oomph.

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...