Friday, January 11, 2008

Links to Cool Free Patterns

Today is Free Friday! I've found what I consider to be two very cool craft patterns. You decide for yourself! The first is for your cat, if you have one. If not, maybe your kids will find it amusing. It's a bumble cat toy, found on Christine Landry's site. I haven't made one yet, but I think maybe you could put some catnip in there for the cat. Some ether for the kids. Ha-ha, just kidding. Not really. I lifted the picture from her site - it's all about the visual.

The second is a totally cool bag, found first on one of my new favorite blogs, Homespun Living. She sends you over to Sew Very Prairie to get the actual link to the pattern. I think it's neat how Deb from Homespun Living gave it a whole new look with the casual fabric. I won't post a picture of it here, I'll make you head on over to Deb's place to see her version.
That's it folks, all I've got today. But it's still early, there may be more!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I bookmarked that to try too. Looks cute.

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...