Friday, October 03, 2008

Too Much Work For This Old Girl

For Sale: 1 UNUSED Knitting Yarn Meter

$45.00 - Free shipping (in contiguous United States)




Never used, only taken out once to look at in awe and amazement. Still in original box.
I bought this to measure my handspun, but have decided that I would prefer to guess at the numbers. I kept reading the directions and decided that it was too much work. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who aren't quite as challenged as I am in the area of direction following, and to them I say, "Buy this".

I could send it back, but I waited too long, and now they want to charge me a 25% restocking fee. I don't think so. I'd rather pass some savings on to my fiber friends.
Contact me at oliviaryan@yahoo.com if you're interested.

No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...