Thursday, March 12, 2009

AnticlimaCtic

Anyone remember that I got a rigid heddle loom after Christmas? Well, I did. And I finished my first scarf in January, because I'm good like that. And I've not touched the loom since, because I'm bad like that.
I gifted the scarf already, and the only picture I got was after I washed it, and let it hang up to dry. I hadn't even steamed it yet.
It doesn't look like much in the picture, but it was really very nice. A little scratchy, but nice. Maybe next year I'll make another one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! The challenge is getting nice smooth edges and yours are quite nice. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What about a picture of the loom itself, for those of us who are lazy but morbidly curious about that *productive* hobby thing you do...

BD

Beverly said...

I'll be waiting on mine a year from now. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nah, Nah, Nah -- You misspelled "anticlimactic."

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...