The color is way off - very green/blue, with just a touch of purple. I couldn't get the color right, even in Photoshop. I need to start taking pictures outside in natural light, if I could remember to do that while the sun is still up!
Then I decided to dig into my own hand-dyed stash and spin it up. The first bobbin of singles is a blue/green/yellow-ish blend:
The second is a colorway I call antique rose. I can't remember what color I had in mind when I made it, but I can tell you this, it wasn't antique rose. Wait, I do remember. It was supposed to be pink and brown. My brown dye ended up being more green than anything. I do love a science/fiber experiment!