Monday, April 24, 2006

More Baby Pics

I really have been knitting and sewing, but this comes first.

To answer some questions, to Julie - the twins are due in September, but I've been told that multiple births tend to be early, so I'm thinking August. My daughter doesn't plan on having a C-section, so I guess as long as their lungs are developed, they'll come when they come! To Donna, this grandchild generation is proving to be testosterone-filled. I grew up with 2 sisters and 1 brother (but I have more that I didn't get to grow up with - that's another story!), and I have 6 female cousins, and 2 male. I had two daughters, no sons, but I think the tide had started to change with my nieces and nephews. I have 5 nephews and 3 nieces. Whew, that's alot of kids! I always wanted at least one boy, and now I have lots!
To Amanda, the vacation plans are pretty much set in cement now, but as for the Monkey Jungle/honeymoon thing - I had forgotten that John and his first wife had gone to Monkey Jungle on their honeymoon, hence the reference. Man, that marriage was doomed to fail from the start!
I recommend all three of the aforementioned blogs to everyone, and if you want to read about Amanda's upcoming nuptials, click here.
And to my sister, who called me at work this afternoon to tell me that she was in the Keys, and the aqua water was calling my name: Did you really hear it say "Ooorrrcccaaaa"?

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love sonogram pictures! Best of luck to mom-to-be.

Anonymous said...

Wow - babies! How fun to have twins coming!

Whew, I'm glad to hear that the monkey jungle honeymoon won't be yours as it sounds about as romantic as a visit to the dentist. I'm glad your sweetie has a sense of humor about it now - that's a very good thing!

Thanks for linking to me! Yay!

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...