Thursday, April 17, 2008

6 Word Philosophy of Life

I've been tagged by Julie to let the world know what my six-word philosophy of life is.


Learn to love who you are.


You're the only you there is, so you might as well feel the love. Don't spend your lifetime trying to be something you're not. Be who you are and love it, even when it seems like no one else does!


Okay, so if I were more than just human I'd actually listen to myself and do just that. It's hell to be a mere mortal.


So here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share a 6 word philosophy of life
4. Tag 3 other people


Now, drum roll please, here are my 3 taggees. tagees. Whatever.


Stewed Bugs and Bubbles


TJ Knits


A Dropped Stitch

No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...