Saturday, February 05, 2011

Keeping Warm


These are little flannel handwarmers, filled with flax seed. Aren't they cute? You put them in the microwave for about 20 seconds at a time, until they're warm and ready to put in your pockets for the walk to the bus.

I got the basic idea from Jenny, who comes up with some really cute craft ideas. I don't know how she does it with two small children and one more on the way! She's a great writer, too, and has plenty to say, so hop on over to her blog to check her out. Her January 8th post has a darling little flower hair barrette to make - no sew, no glue. Probably easy enough for me to finish in one sitting, if I can pay attention that long.


picture lifted from Babyfingers


No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...