Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Is It Over Yet?

**This post was started on Sept. 18, 2013. It is now January 7, 2019. Yes, that's right. 6 years. In my defense, it's been a busy 6 years, but apparently not exciting enough to blog about. I'm gearing up to start blogging again, so let this first post be the one that never (almost) got published.**

I have a bone to pick with HGTV and all those remodeling shows. Shame on you for making me think I could finish this in 30 minutes, or even 3 days! Someone needs to invent television that makes your muscles hurt and your hair sticky with mortar dust when you watch those shows, so you don't get any ideas about trying that stuff yourself.
So, the vanity came out fairly easily, and I burned all the wooden parts in my redneck fire pit. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures. It was hotter than seven hells and I'm sure my neighbors thought I was insane. They still do.
My sweet friend, Kim, came over one Sunday for supper and demolition. She worked out some frustration by beating the tile around the shower.

1 comment:

Clipping path service said...

Lovely blog. Thanks for sharing with us.

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...