Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Jan. 12

FOR TODAY, January 12


Outside my window...clouds that look like the bottom of Gun Lake in Michigan, a long time ago

I am thinking...I have to go home and use lots of Zicam for this cold that I refuse to have

I am thankful for...smarty pants Grandsons!

From the kitchen...leftover pot roast and gravy over rice, and lime melt-away cookies

I am wearing...tights and a skirt! go figure!

I am creating...an entirely new future - in my head

I am going...to finish my first sleeve on Wisteria

I am reading...Where the River Ends - still

I am hoping...that Jesse feels better soon, and that Grace and Kevin don't get it

Around the house...keeping things picked up for Sister Betsy's visit

One of my favorite things...historic houses

A few plans for the rest of the week: hmmm, nothing special

Here is picture thought I am sharing…

Savannah side street

No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...