Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Backtracking

Okay, I just found this cool thing on Theresa's blog - it's called The Simple Woman's Daybook. Yesterday was the first entry, but who cares, I think I can remember stuff from yesterday. If nothing else, I'll be blogging once a week!!

FOR TODAY, January 5 (okay, so it was really yesterday. Sue me.)

Outside my window...sunshine and long leaf pines

I am thinking...that a lot of people will miss Dr. Donna Miller

I am thankful for...new babies

From the kitchen...healthy stir-fry tonight – even sneaking in some sweet potato

I am wearing...new comfy shirt

I am creating...my first loom woven scarf

I am going...to walk at lunchtime

I am reading...Where the River Ends

I am hoping...that I will soon stop craving food. Large buffets. sigh.

Around the house...peaceful, restful. No more college football for a while. hooray.

One of my favorite things...my new VS pj's from my sister

A few plans for the rest of the week: go to Pilates, attend visitation and funeral, join my knitting and spinning friends on the weekend

Here is picture thought I am sharing…

No comments:

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...