Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gluten-free Recipe!

Here is the recipe for the yummiest cookies ever:

Makes 12-15 large cookies

1 C. peanut butter
1 C. sugar
1 large egg (use egg substitute if you want to go egg-free)
1 tsp. pure vanilla

Mix these four ingredients very briefly, just to combine. Don't overmix - this is the key to the cookie's texture.

Add 1/3 C. to 1/2 C. of whatever chocolate you like; dark, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, etc.

Scoop very full spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.

Bake at 350 for exactly 15 minutes.

(courtesy of Polly)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dreamt that I made those cookies the other night, and the ball of dough was HUGE!!

I also dreamt that I was hanging out with Heather Armstrong (of Dooce fame) and her family. What on earth is in these benadryl?!?!

Catching Up

First things first - you might have noticed I've changed the name of the blog. Knitting NonPareil was appropriate at one time, but I don...